Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Best Ever Ever!

I have just seen the best ever ever ever Jane Austen adaptation movie!

I don't want to hype it up so high that it can only be a disappointment to you so I will only say this bold statement, that I have thoroughly thought through.

It is the best Jane Austen adaptation ever!

That is to include the beloved and near perfect 4 hour Pride and Predjudice- Colin Firth movie.

Seriously people.

I'm serious.

The movie is a 4 hour adaptation of Emma.

The characters are cast perfectly.

The acting, especially of Emma, is some of the greatest I have beheld.

The story, scenery, all of it, amazing.

Emma is of course is always battling it out with P&P in my mind for top Jane Austen novel. They are so different and both so amazing. The character of Emma is ridiculous and hilarious, I love her in the book and this is the only emma adaptation that has captured her true character.

I really could go on and on but I don't want to ruin it for anyone. Maybe I will give it a month, If you haven't watched it by then, shame on you, you deserve to have it spoiled.

GO WATCH THIS MOVIE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment