Thursday, April 1, 2010

Little Monster booties

I love knitting baby booties! I am addicted! They are so cute and usually quick and easy to make. I wish I knew more people having babies so I could knit them all booties.

Plus I love being able to say "Oh I just knitting my booty" or "I gotta go work on my booty" hahah such simple things make me giggle so hard.

ANYWAYS my best friend just had a little baby boy and I was so excited because I was able to knit some booties that I have had my eye on for a while. (always keeping my eye on them booties! hahaha, seriously how old am I? 5? don't care, still funny!)

They are little monster baby booties, I found the pattern on ravelry and they are ADORABLE! I am obsessed, I want to make them for everyone I know. Maybe when I have time I will play around with the pattern and try to figure something out.

I also made a matching hat to go with the booties and though I made them myself I have to say, THEY ARE SOO CUTE!!!




1 comment: